Fencing is a great way to improve your property’s value, aesthetics, occupant safety, and provide you with the privacy to focus on what is important. Jay Fencing helps residents and business owners in Hamilton with securing their property with the right fencing solution. Click here to find out how we can help you install or design your best bet against privacy issues and hassles in the Electric City today. This article features the challenges with installing your own fence while surveying the Hamilton fencing by-laws that must be adhered to so that fees and rework are not required.
Here is a quick video of some of the stunning points of interests in Hamilton.
Challenges with Installing your own Fence
For those looking into getting their own fence installed, be sure to account for these challenges:
- Uncertainty with fabricators : without an understanding of the material and the workmanship behind your fence components, weather and aging may drastically reduce the lifespan of your investment.
- Bylaws infractions : Hamilton has a number of fencing bylaws, particularly for residents with pools, and lack of compliance will result in rework and fines.
- Time-consuming projects : a fence project can take 4x as long when a service provider is not engaged to help you, not including the time spent on buying materials, researching by-laws, and rework if anything goes wrong.
- Uncertainty with optimizing fence life span : if you aren’t certain of how to optimize your fence installation for weather, unexpected projectiles, and wildlife incidents, make sure to contact our team today.
The best way to go to avoid these challenges is to let Jay Fencing provide you with our unparalleled focus on your needs and quality workmanship that stands the test of time.
Services offered by the Jay Fencing Team
Our customers know to look for the Jay Fencing experience, featuring quality workmanship, timely installation, undisruptive service, and friendly staff if there are questions or additional requirements. Services and products are selected for your specific needs and tailored to ensure complete satisfaction. Jay Fencing offers the following product categories. You can let the team know if you don’t see what you’re looking for. Here are just some of the few quality projects we’ve completed across Ontario.
Feel free to take a look at the other property enhancing products and services Jay Fencing provides.
Hamilton Fencing Bylaws Quick Facts
After spending time and money on your property, fence the last thing you want is to get tagged with a fencing by-law infraction. Here are some quick tips on how to stay compliant. This is by no means a replacement for a full review of the actual Hamilton bylaw.
- Maximum height non-industrial: 2.0m for non-industrial or non-farming zones.
- Maximum height industrial/farming: 3.0m.
- Parking obstruction: Ensure that the fence does not obstruct parking zones.
- Avoid using sheet and corrugated metal: avoid using the aforementioned materials in your fence when you are in a residential area or in the Niagara Escarpment zones.
- Avoid using barbed wire fencing: avoid using the aforementioned material for your fence unless you are using it for industrial or farming purposes.
- Avoid running electric current in your fence: unless for the purposes of keeping animals penned in on a farming property. The electric fence must also meet the guidelines set out by Canadian Standards Association.
Jay Fencing Offers Convenience and Privacy With Its Design Expertise and Installation
Having worked with clients on properties of all shapes and sizes around the Hammer city, we have the understanding and practical know-how to ensure great looking fences that are also uncompromising in security and by-law compliance. Hamilton is a growing city and improving the look and feel your home can be less expensive and more convenient than you think. Here is what others have said about Jay Fencing:
Jay Fencing is the best service providers to determine which fencing option is right for you in Hamilton , reach out to Jay Fencing team day. Let Jay Fencing deal with the fine print and bylaws and the hassles while you enjoy the coming labour day weekend in Hammer city. With Jay Fencing you can expect these services every time we serve Hamiltonians:
- Careful consideration of community requirements
- Personal and property security
- Protected play for children and pets
- Over 28 years of experience delivering quality service to our clients
The only thing Jay Fencing is more passionate about aside from historic landmarks is the quality and workmanship of fences to suit all purposes and needs. We service customers everywhere from Hamilton to Brantford, Mississauga to Fergus, and everywhere in between. Book a consultation today and Jay Fencing can help you pick the right perimeter for your property.